Sunday, October 19, 2014

Two Narrative

Nicholas Reynolds
Class: C
October 14, 2014
Two Person


Slave:
Life was excruciating for me on the ranch. Every morning i wake up wishing I could have a normal life, although some people would say this is a normal life for a black man. I wonder to myself what I did to deserve this. This is no life for any human being, and I need to escape soon. I’ve always had the dream of getting away from here and going to the Northside where I could finally be free. Every morning I wake up at the crack of dawn and do endless labor work ‘till nightfall comes. The worst part is being away from my family, Who knows where they are or if they are even alive. I try not to think about the possibility that my two sons and wife could be dead, but it is so hard not to think about it. They are the only thing that matters to me. They give me the strength to wake up every morning and do this unbearable labor work. One day it will be worth it though. I will escape from this rusty joint and be free with my family and we will live a happy life reunited.


Owner:
Every morning i have to deal with what's his face. He’s always complaining about how I don’t give him enough food, and how I work him too hard. Well you know what; I could be starving him and making him do twice the labor work that I already make him do. This is how white people get things done now a days. It’s part of life. The social class has spoken and right now, colored people are at the dead bottom of it. They don’t even deserve to be called people. The only thing they are good at is getting crap done for us. They were made to do labor work and serve as slaves for us white folk. Every day he acts up and requests brakes, but i don’t have time to be letting them slaves have breaks. When they don’t follow orders I have no choice but to use force teach them a lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment