Thursday, October 23, 2014

Letter (FINAL)

Nick Reynolds
Class: C
October 23, 2014

            Dear EA Sports Headquarters,

As you already know, you are a very famous and successful business with a lot of money and power. Most of this money however, is being received through the purchase of a certain video game (FIFA 14). This video game is very amusing and entertaining. I am personally a huge fan of the FIFA series and I encourage you to continue in making more FIFA games in the future. Let me start by addressing the issue. As I woke up one Saturday morning, feeling lazy, I decided to sit on my couch and play some FIFA 14. This is what most of my “lazy days” consist of. I was about to hop on a thrilling game of Ultimate Team, when all of a sudden, I lost connection to the EA servers. This has become an issue almost every week and it is very annoying and stressful. All I want to do is enjoy my Saturday mornings playing FIFA, but it is seemingly impossible considering how many times I (randomly) disconnect from the EA servers. I am not the only person who is experiencing this as well. Most of my friends, if not all, have experienced this same issue at least once during their FIFA experience. As you probably know, many people are very addicted to FIFA and the series is a smash-hit in the world of gaming. I am one of these people who take the game very seriously, and you can probably imagine how stressful it is being disconnected from the servers every other day. I just want to be able to physically play the game without a message popping up on my TV screen saying: “you have been disconnected from the EA servers. Please try to log in at a later time. We are sorry for the inconvenience.” I don’t think you are actually “sorry for the inconvenience”, and if you were then you would do something about it. I have been an amazing customer to you for years and I have spent a countless amount of money on Player Packs and the game itself. All I ask is for you to put some time into solving this issue so that the many FIFA lovers of the world including myself, can play whenever they want to play, without being disconnected from the servers. Thank you.


-FIFA addict


No comments:

Post a Comment